With capacity of up to 100,000 unique users, the C6000 pump controller is ideal for managing fuel and fluid dispensing for large fleets and cardlock facilities. It can be installed as a stand-alone unit or in a master/slave configuration to cover multiple pump islands across a large site. The unit can handle multiple card technologies including mag stripe, non-insert, touch, proximity, key tags or cardless. Also offers an optional receipt printer.
“We use our Computrol C6000 system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 364 days of the year. It’s absolutely reliable.”
Neil Bruce, Evraz North America.
- Provides secure 24 hour unattended fuelling
- Easily retrofits to existing systems
- Rugged aluminum cabinet is thermostatically controlled and heater equipped for reliable cold weather operation
- Vandal proof stainless steel keypad includes audible beeper
- Ideal for all bulk liquids, including alternate fuels, lubricants and controlling bulk water stations
- Supports multiple card technologies including mag stripe, R/F non-insert, proximity cards and key tags or cardless keypad entry
- System can support multiple mag stripe formats
- Supports up to 4 card reader/printer stations
- Programmable receipt printer optional for fuel re-sellers supports most existing access security cards
- Advanced software supports odometer checking and assignment of credit limits